MicroChurch Story Videos
We are collecting short videos about how God has used our MicroChurch ministry to bless lives. And we’d love to hear from you.
Tell us what you like best about your MicroChurch, what you’ve learned about God, how your life has changed, etc. Recording and uploading the video is SUPER easy using either your computer's camera and mic or your mobile device (cell phone or tablet).
Just follow these instructions:
- Shoot the video against a wall that is any color other than white.
- Frame the video with the top of the frame just above your head and the bottom of the frame about mid chest (see the example of a “medium shot”).
- Please make sure there is no background music or other noise that would distract from your voice.
- Keep your video short, no longer than 30 seconds.
- Start your video by speaking and then spelling your name.
If you record your video on a phone or tablet:
- You may want to wait to do this until you can connect your device to WiFi to save on data charges.
- If you're not already viewing this web page on your device, open your device’s browser and navigate to www.crossroads4you.com/mcvideos.
- Click the “+Choose Files” button and launch your video camera.
- Be sure to hold your phone or tablet horizontally when shooting the video (see the example of a “horizontal video”).
- After you have finished recording the video, click “Save” and it will begin uploading to us automatically.
- Make sure not to close or navigate away from the web page until your file has completely uploaded. This may take a while depending on your bandwidth.
If you record your video on a computer:
- Every computer hardware/software combination is a little different. So if you choose this method, we'll leave it to you to determine the steps to record the video.
- After you've created the video, please use your last name as the file name. Example: “Smith.mp4.”
- Upload your video file to us by following these simple steps:
- Drag the file to the blue box below
- Or click the “+Choose Files” button and navigate to the location of the file on your computer.
- Make sure not to close or navigate away from this page until your file has completely uploaded.